That title has so relevance to anything, but it was relevant in my mind. I am up, what else is new. I actually have the urge to write. How splendid. I worked my first 8 hour shift at work today, and I am exhausted. Along with this exhaustion, I feel fatigued and very hungry. I am too lazy to get up and get something to eat though, so I will wind up getting low blood sugar and then I will HAVE to go get something to eat. I only ever torture myself in this way when I ache. By ache I mean that I have a migraine, my feet are going to fall off from standing for so long, and so on. I am coming to realize that this entry will be complete rubbish, so I think I will quit whilst I am ahead. Too many "i"s any way. FAIL.
Until another time, which will most likely be in the nearest future
No comments:
Post a Comment