Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Like watching paint dry
So here I am, watching my nail polish dry. One of the most tedious things you can imagine. I am lying in my boyfriend's bed, which is where I rest my head these days since I really don't have a place to call home, just yet. I am in between moving out and moving in. His home is my limbo at the moment, but not limbo in the bad way. I am merely stuck, and have no place to really go. I have been getting more and more depressed which is leading to me feeling sick, and having the compulsion to throw up. There is nothing to be sick over, but it is my cycle of dealing with things. It is hard not to come to this point, but I am trying to fight back to save Mike from the horror that may ensue, it is not pretty. I really ought to write more, now that I am in a state where I can write, and hey! look at the time, semi normal. Right? Why is everything upsetting my stomach? I cannot stand this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment