I am promising myself this year that I am going to write- under all circumstances. I will write, no matter what. I know I need to oil up my gears and get cracking. It is something I enjoy greatly, but criticize far to much. I need to stop this, and just write. Write on every surface I have, come up with more one liners. If I can't create the painting, I will at least be its first spark. I am just so fucking inspired lately, and I can't be letting all of it go to waste. So, Felicia. no matter what! You must write. Let it all out- no matter how much you don't like it. There is bound to be one person who will enjoy your thought process. I know this to be true, and I am most certain this person is soundly asleep next to me.
This entry is long, but what to you expect from me at such an hour. I am tired, and my body aches with every stroke of the keys, but I am fueled- by what, I really don't know. The anger has slipped my mind, and is only to come back when I even mention the fact that I was angry, or upset. I am sure it will resurface, it always does- that, on the other hand is for a later date. I believe the winds are fueling my writing frenzy this morning. Everything depends on the weather for me, at least I like to think so. Then again, I am weird, and think the oddest things have significance. Fuck, perhaps they do! Anyhow, tick tock tick tock. Mind is wandering and not picking anything up to bring back to me. Where do I go? I could go way out of left field, but I think it would be too much. Not now, not tonight. Yet again, my mind rings out telling me not to so silly things. That voice- so tiny, yet so bold.

Bahhhh, shit. I think I am done. I still feel like there is something to say though.
No comments:
Post a Comment